Get impressive graphics and high resolution dual-display performance in a low profile, PCI Express x16 graphics add-in card based on the AMD Radeon HD 8490 Graphics Processor. Improve your everyday PC, Web conferencing, and video or photo editing.
- Enjoy current high-resolution monitor support from dual-link DVI and be future-ready with the multimode DisplayPort connector, which enables connection to DVI-D, VGA, and HDMI monitors.
- The DisplayPort output also supports audio with video. HDCP support on DisplayPort and DVI provides enhanced security for your content.
- Get peak bandwidth support from the full 16-lane PCIe 3.0 bus. Eliminate the need to share PC system memory with 1 GB DDR3 dedicated on-board graphics frame buffer memory.
- Experience OpenGL 4.2 and DirectX 11.1 application support with compatibility integrated into the hardware.
- Dynamically manage power consumption according to usage with AMD PowerPlay and AMD PowerTune technology settings that include efficient low-power modes for desktop work and when your display is turned off.
- Unleash the best graphics performance possible from your GPU with AMD Catalyst, which allows you to customize a stable, reliable experience and quickly and easily adjust your GPU for optimal video performance.